About the course
As a practitioner within the early years workforce, this Level 4 qualification aims to provide you with professional development opportunities. This work-based qualification will embrace the wealth of experience that you have already gained within the Level 3 Early Years Workforce qualification, and challenge you in both your daily practice and theoretical understanding.
This is a work-based qualification. You must be employed in an early years setting at Level 3 to complete this qualification.
What you learn:
You will need to complete 5 mandatory units to achieve this qualification. The mandatory units are:
- Enabling children to learn
- Promoting health and well-being through physical activity and nutrition
- Coordination (PANCo) in the early years
- Working with families and other professionals in early years settings
- Implementing change in an early years setting incorporating a small scale research project.
Successful completion of CACHE set assignments
Progression to Level 5 qualification such as the Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services.
This qualification will prepare learners for study at a higher level, for example a Foundation Degree in Early Years.
Please go to our contact page
900 now £850
If you are ready to take the next step, then:
- Step 1: Request and Complete the Application Pack -request by clicking the link
- Step 2: Select the Buy Now button after you have completed and signed the application pack
Once payment is received one of our team members will contact you, with your online login details to the relevant course.